position of which at least 3 years should be in the next lower scale
Post: Superintending Engineer E4 Level (Drilling)
Qualification: Degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering with minimum
Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- 2 Posts in sand control
- 2 Posts in Hydro fracturing
- 2 Posts in CTU operation
- Start Date for Receiving Application: 10th November 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03rd December 2012
How to Apply for a Post:
Download the Application Form from the ONGC Website and Fill it and Send the filled application to
on or before 3rd December 2012
Application Fees Rs 500 for General and OBC and Rs 100 for SC. Deposit the fees as Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. Deposit the money in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Download the challan form from the ONGC website.
- Selection of candidate will be based on Educational Qualification, Experience and performance in Personal Interview.
- Departmental candidates who fulfills the requisite eligibility criteria will given first consideration.