http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Online Scholarships Government of Kerala. Applications were invited for Post Metric Scholarship (Fresh Registration and Renewal), Central Sector Scholarship (Fresh Registration) and C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS) (Renewal) 2013-14
Last Date for Applying Central Sector Scholarship (CSS): 30th September 2013
Last Date for Renewal of C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS): 30th September 2013
- Service: Online Scholarships (2013-14)
- Provider: Department of Collegiate Education Govt of Kerala
- Department of Collegiate Education Phone Number : 0471 2306580
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0471 2306580, 9446096580
- Registered Student Status:
- Official Website: http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Central Sector Scholarship (CSS) 2013-14 Fresh Online Registration
- Date: 5th September 2013 to 30th September 2013
- Total No. of scholarships: 2324
- Amount Provided:
- Under Graduate Course: Rs. 1000 per Month (Rs. 10000 per year)
- Post Graduate Course: Rs. 2000 per Month (Rs. 20000 per Year) - If selected for scholarship at Under Graduate Level
- Professional Courses: Rs. 1000 per Month (Rs. 10000 per year) for 3 Years and Rs. 2000 per Month (Rs. 20000 per Year) for 4th and 5th Year.
- Academics: Should Score 80% Marks in +2 / VHSE Examination in March 2013 and undergo regular UG level course or Professional Course in a recognized Institution
- Parents Income: Should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per year
- Students should not avail any other Scholarships
- Candidate should not belong to creamy layer.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate should have an Aadhaar Card and an Aadhaar linked Bank Account in his Name (SBI or State Bank of Travancore or South Indian Bank or Federal Bank) and Visit the DEC Scholarship website http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and Click on Selection List and check whether your Name is included in the Selection List.
- If your Name is included Click on Instruction and Read the instructions and click on Apply Online.
- If you had not Registered Before click on New Registration and Fill the Details carefully.
- If you had already Registered simply Login with the Details.
- Once you had completed click on Submit and take Registration Printout and affix a recent passport size photo and get it attested by the principal and sign on it and submit it along with the documents specified.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date for Applying Online: 5th September 2013
- Last Date for Applying Online: 30th September 2013 upto 5 PM
- Last date for Submitting the printout and documents to the institution: 10th October 2013
- Last date for completing the verification and approving by the institution: 19th October 2013
- Receipt of Registration Printout and documents of approved students (students studying outside Kerala) - 28th October 2013
- Date: 2nd September 2013 to 30th September 2013
- No. of Scholarships: UG-3000, PG-1000, Professional-1000, Hostel Stipend-2000
- Amount of Scholarship:
- Under Graduate Course: Rs. 4000 per year
- Post Graduate Course: Rs. 5000 per year
- Professional Course: Rs. 6000 per year
- Hostel Stipend: Rs. 12000 per year
- Who can Apply: Muslim Latin Converted Christian Community
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Help Desk: 9446096580, 0471 2306580
- How to Apply: Visit the website and click on C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship and click on Renewal and Enter the Details and click on Submit. Take a printout and submit it to the Head of the Institution together with supporting documents.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Applying Online: 30th September 2013
- Last date for Submitting the printout and documents to the institution: 7th October 2013
- Last date for completing the verification and approving by the institution: 17th October 2013
- Receipt of Registration Printout and documents of approved students (students studying in Un Aided Institution) - 22nd October 2013