www.keralapareekshabhavan.in is the official website of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) Notification and Prospectus will be available on http://www.scert.kerala.gov.in. How to Apply, Qualification, Exam Fees, Date of Exam, Admit Card
- Examination: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2013
- Conducted by: Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala
- Purpose: Selection of Teachers to Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Higher School Classes, Language Teachers (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Hindi), Physical Education Teachers, Specialist Teachers etc.
- Classes: Classes from 1 to 10
- Syllabus for the Exam: Refer the Website
- Categories of Exam: Category 1 (Lower Primary Class), Category 2 (Upper Primary Class), Category 3 (High School), Category 4 (Language Teacher (Upper Primary), Physical Education, Specialist Teachers (High School)
- Qualification: Refer Notification for detailed qualification for different categories
- Qualifying Marks in K-TET: 60% Marks
- Age: No Age Limit
- Examination Fees: Rs. 500 (Fees to be paid in Cash A/c No. 67186142559 Kerala TET in favor of Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Trivandrum (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH Candidates)
- Date of Exam: Refer website
- Admit Card: Download from the Website
- Help Desk Number: 0471 2546823
- Prospectus: http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/images/stories/download/ktet_13.pdf
- Website: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and www.scert.kerala.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date for Applying Online: 8th August 2013
- Last Date for Applying Online: 24th August 2013
- Download Admit Card: 9th September 2013 to 27th September 2013
- Date of Examination: 28th September 2013 to 5th October 2013
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) Time Table
- Office: Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations,
- Building: Pareeksha Bhavan,
- Place: Poojappura
- State: Thiruvananthapuram -12
How to Apply Online for Kerala TET September 2013?
- Visit the Website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and click on K-TET 2013 and read the Prospectus
- Click on K-TET Chalan Form and fill it (Chalan can be paid in any SBT Branch) Enter the Bank and Branch and click on Submit
- Take a Printout of the Chalan and Make the Payment in the SBT Branch.
- Again Visit the website and click on K-TET and Click on Online Application Form (K-TET) and Enter the Application ID and Application Number (See the chalan for both).
- Fill the Application Form in the blank space and Upload your recent photo (JPEG, Size less than 30 KB) and upload the application form through Online to Pareeksha Bhavan, Trivandrum. Take a printout for future references.